Bargain books on the Middle Ages and all related subjects
How to order
Medievalbookshop is now closing for business, but for the time being orders will still be fulfilled where possible within the UK and Europe only. Sale prices apply to all stock: Click here for details
1. Use the contact links at the top of this page to reserve the book(s) you want - state whether you'd like delivery in the UK, or elsewhere within Europe. Please note: the website is no longer being updated and some titles are no longer available, so please don't send payment at this stage.
2. You will be emailed to confirm availability of the book(s). Postage is added to all items that do not specifically state "P&P inc." under their price, so the cost of any postage will be confirmed at the same time (Click here for a more detailed note on postage costs). You're welcome to adjust or cancel your order at any time before it is despatched.
3. Send payment: either a UK cheque, or use Paypal for credit cards - please DO NOT send your credit card details to medievalbookshop.
Don't forget to provide your delivery address!
4. Your books are despatched when payment is received.
5. Please remember, Medievalbookshop's bookselling operation is closing, so check your order as soon as you receive it.
(Please note: where possible, items on pages headed "publisher's notice" should be ordered using the Amazon links provided.)
That's the simple version: if you'd prefer something more detailed with footnotes, click here …